Monday, March 23, 2009

Glowing Skins for Ethnic Girls and Boys

I spent over an hour happily and enthusiastically collecting demos of skins and hair and shapes to sample in Shiloh Jun's store Shybooty, and it's a wonderful place for women of color who are not at all shy about having generous booties! Now I am back at home trying on my new stuff, and I'm definitely seeing faces and bodies that remind me of my momma, my aunts, my sister and my girlfriends. Distinctive facial features were complimented by vibrant, glowing and flattering selections of makeup looks, and subtle details to the shading and freckling of skins overall gave them a realistic depth that pops on the screen. I found the shapes a bit too top-heavy for my personal tastes, but if your lover likes his or her hands full, well, you might like Shiloh's shapes too, and she also has a line of BBW shapes and kids' shapes available too so that a genuine family can be represented. Among all of the interesting offerings in the store is also a line inspired by the looks of Miss Universe contestants representing a true United Nations of feminine beauty, including Misses Brazil, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Russia, South Africa, Sweden, Trinidad, and Miss United States. They look so lovely, I hope more are on the way so that we can really play, maybe have our own SL pageant! I haven't even tried on any of the hair, tattoos or clothing I bought, let alone any of the men's shapes and skins, so when I do, I'll try to remember to report back! Even though I love my own shape and skin, the one I've been in since I first came here nearly two years ago, I plan to be playing with these new, fun, very authentically black pieces for a long while. If you want to look like a sista should, I encourage you to explore Shybooty too.http://slurl.com/secondlife/Marqi%20Global%20HQ/89/217/24/

No comments: