Friday, July 3, 2009

A Plug for My Home in SL

I find myself rarely talking about New Toulouse here, not because I don't love it, but because I love it so much that when I start, I can't stop. I thought I should announce that this weekend is a special one because of the way we celebrate a very special son of New Orleans on the day he claimed for his birthday. The Fourth of July is not just the birth of the U.S., it is also a symbolic birth of jazz as we celebrate the anniversary of Louis Armstrong's birth. In honor of the opening of the Louis Armstrong exhibit this weekend at the Toussaint L'Ouverture Library in New Toulouse, Radio Riel New Toulouse is playing nothing but Louis all day Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Tune in for some Satchmo this weekend, 24/7, at http://newtoulouse.radioriel.org ! Listen in and enjoy! And pour a cold, tall one for Louis while you enjoy the lovely exhibit created by my wonderful and hard-working colleague GallateaSu Beaumont. http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Toulouse/206/49/25/

No comments: